- Website Visitors
Like most website operators, RockenGear collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. RockenGear’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how RockenGear’s visitors use its website. From time to time, RockenGear may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
RockenGear also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://rockengear.com/ blog posts. RockenGear only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to RockenGear’s websites choose to interact with RockenGear in ways that require RockenGear to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that RockenGear gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://rockengear.com/ to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
- Aggregated Statistics
RockenGear may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. RockenGear may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, RockenGear does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, RockenGear uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with RockenGear – by purchasing RockenGear’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, RockenGear collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with RockenGear. RockenGear does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to RockenGear!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of RockenGear’s Website, located at https://rockengear.com/.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RockenGear’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RockenGear’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RockenGear at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on RockenGear’s web site are provided “as is”. RockenGear makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RockenGear does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall RockenGear or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RockenGear’s Internet site, even if RockenGear or a RockenGear authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on RockenGear’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RockenGear does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RockenGear may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RockenGear does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RockenGear has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RockenGear of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to RockenGear’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.